Google and Bing Paid Advertising
Google AdWords (Pay per click) campaigns are a form of targeted marketing initiatives designed to improve the visibility of companies or others who utilize them to drive traffic to their websites. The focus of this advertising model is to afford marketers the opportunity to pay for the performance of placing website links in a prime position to be clicked on by prospective customers or clients.
This is deemed a proven-effective means of generating leads for companies and also carries the benefit of:
- Potential significant increases in sales from instant leads
- Results that can be measured
- Improved visibility for products, services, and/or campaigns with targeted placement
- Cost-effective advertising
Qamar Zaman provides PPC campaigns that deliver desirable results from prime placement as “sponsored links” on major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. In our efforts, we utilize the practices of:
- Implementing a detailed keyword analysis to choose keywords that will provide our clients with the best results.
- Optimizing ads and landing pages to facilitate higher conversion rates
- Tracking and measuring results to allow clients to see the impact.
We also have ppc services for targeting audiences on social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube. Contact a member of the Qamar Zaman internet marketing team today to inquire about how our pay per click services can benefit your online marketing needs.